Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, September 1, 2011

2 Year Check-Up

We finally had Declan's 2 year check-up.  I'm happy to report that he is happy, healthy, advanced, and BIG.  He is 31 lbs., 35 inches, and his head is 20 inches in circumference.  He is 75% across the board...except his head...it is the 95%...thank you Jason!  Ha ha!  Dr. Elliott assured me it was because he is full of brains:-)  Typical pediatrician comment, but I'll take it :-)  He can now tell me in detail about his day, and does NOT cry when I drop him off!  Finally, YAY!  They keep him very busy and he is learning so much.  We also signed him up for music class once a week and he is beyond thrilled.  He LOVES it!  He is still our happy little boy and throwing less fits, because he can communicate more.  Don't get me wrong, they still happen but,  they are just not as frequent.  He continues to amaze me daily.  I picked him up today and he said..."Mommy you so cute.  I ruv you Mommy. I missed you," and laid his head on my shoulder.  Holy melt my heart.  He is one sweet little boy.  So thankful for the past two years and the chance to experience the love of being a Mom. Nothing like it!
 
A preview of pics since I can't upload...
http://www.emilykathrynphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment