Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, January 27, 2012

What's in a Name?

We have decided on a name for our baby boy...Hudson Douglas Wood. Hudson is a strong boy's name that we both love and it goes well with Declan. Douglas is my Uncle Ted's middle name. Uncle Ted is both my uncle (Mom's brother) and my godfather. I have always had and have a special bond with my Uncle Ted and wanted to honor him by using his name for our son. I hope that Hudson grows up to be as kind hearted, brave, loving, and as funny as his Great Uncle:). He is one of the best men around! BUZZ BOMB!!! Jason felt Hudson move for the first time tonight! He moves around like crazy pretty much most of the day. Such an amazing feeling! Dr. Taylor called me tonight to talk about my blood work that came back. My thyroid level is lower than it should be. I have an appointment on Tuesday with a new internist to get a physical and have her regulate my thyroid level. It is not too serious, but can affect the baby and needs to be regulated more often and fixed. That explains why I have been extra exhausted lately!!! My level remained the same throughout my entire pregnancy with The DEW, so this is something that they will watch.


Uncle Ted and Aunt Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment