Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, March 11, 2013

My Sweet Kristin

We had a really bad weekend. My best friend Kristin had to see something that no one should have to see. Our friend took his life right in front of her. The story is way too long to tell and actually quite private. D was Kristin's best friend and a great friend to Jason. My heart hurts so badly for them. I cannot even imagine what two people that I care about deeply are going through. There are no words to fix it or make it better. I'm just here to listen and support them. Please say prayers for D, his wife, family, friends, Kristin and Jason. The world will be a little darker without his charming personality, amazing life stories, and a smile that was contagious! My heart is so heavy tonight. I wish I could take the pain away from my sweet Kristin. I cannot even imagine. Kristin, you are one of the strongest people I know. I'm here for you ALWAYS! I love you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment