Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, April 11, 2013

BEACH!!!

I was in desperate need of a vacation!  I just needed to get away from reality for bit for one reason or another.  My sister and I typically take our kids to Fripp Island together on spring break...we had different spring breaks this year.  First time ever!  WTF?! 

I knew I had to get away and what better person to travel with than my sweet Mom!?  She was excited that we asked her to join us on our beach trip...who would have thought?!  I am sitting on her computer on our last night here at the beach watching the Master's, blogging, having a glass of wine and listening to the ocean!  Does it get any better? 

We have actually had a very relaxing week.  The boys have been wonderful and the weather has been absolutely perfect.  We are in a beautiful condo (Thanks, Cathy) and the place is empty!  We have pretty much had the beach and pool to ourselves.  My mom is amazing to travel with!  SO helpful!  The boys REALLY enjoyed their time with her...and of course I did too!

I could not ask for a more rejuvenating trip and so happy to make everlasting memories with my mom and the boys.

Side Note:
Declan was a fish!  Loved the beach, waves, sand, pool, and everything!  Mead...not so much.  He liked walks on the beach, hated the sand, the ocean was too cold, but almost fell asleep in his raft in the pool;-)

I STILL do not have my camera, but here are some pics!  ENJOY :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment