Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mead is 11 Months Old

I missed his 10 month post and picture:(. Mom fail! Here is his 11 month picture:). Can't believe he is almost one. He has no fear, the best smile and most contagious laugh! He is such a happy baby and loves everyone. He is so tough! My friend said that Mead is going to play football and Declan will be the bookie! Hilarious! He says "all done," "hello" (when he picks up my phone), "da da," "ma ma," and babbles a lot. He is walking more and more, but I would not consider him a full time walker. He eats everything! Right now his favorites are...cheese, rice, beans, bandannas, peanut butter toast, deli meat, and spaghetti! I'm so in love with this little boy!




My mom made this one!
I made the 11month old one....











No comments:

Post a Comment