Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, January 1, 2010

Back to work Monday

Happy Boy!
Playing with Cyn Cyn and Harley

He LOVES our cat Mr. Sims!


Helping me do laundry. Looks just like his dad here!




My boys :-)



I am back to work on Monday. I have SO enjoyed my time off. It has been so wonderful to be at home with Declan. We did a lot of bonding! I also loved having Jason home for over a week. We had a wonderful time just hanging out as a family. I love my boys so much I can't stand it. I am going to be so sad to see Jason go back to NC Sunday morning and I think it is going to be a little hard to leave Declan on Monday. Back to the grind though...such is life. At least I have a job that I love. I have missed my students so much too. I can't wait to see them! I count my blessings everyday! I am one very lucky girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you had a good break with your boys! You deserve the down time more than anyone I know. I LOVE that first picture of Declan. He is such a handsome little man.

    ReplyDelete