Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tamie and Snow

Mom, Declan and Tamie
Declan's first snow!

Well...we had winter storm 2010! Ha ha! School was closed on a Friday! Don't get me wrong...it was nice to spend an unexpected day with the world's best baby boy, but it is now a day we have to make up :-(




My mom's best friend (since high school) who is also my Godmother came to visit us from Colorado! Tamie aka "Treat," is one amazing woman! I was so glad that Declan got to meet her. I think she is the only other person that is as happy as Declan all of the time. Her smile and laughter are contagious. Our family is so lucky to have her. My mom had a really rough week and nothing cheers you up more than your BFF. I was glad that she and my mom had a nice visit. It reminds me of my BFF, Kendra, and the years to come :-) Declan of course fell in love with her! We can't wait to take him out to visit her for his first ski trip!




WE LOVE YOU TREAT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment