Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, November 4, 2011

Bert


We went all the way to Burt's to get a pumpkin, why we only got one I'm not sure, but I won't make that mistake again!

I brought our pumpkin in to my class to carve with my students. It was the perfect pumpkin to carve and my kids loved it. However, this meant I didn't have one at home to carve with The DEW now. Never wait until the last minute to get a pumpkin! We got the last one at Publix that had an acrylic face painted on it. Bad Mommy! I felt terrible, but Declan didn't care a bit and loved carving it!

Out of all the Sesame Street characters...my sweet boy picked, Bert. Kind of random, but whatever makes him happy:)




Pumpkin carving with cupcakes of course!








Cheese!



Our ghetto pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment