Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 3 Character Breakfast and Epcot

We started the morning off by going to a character breakfast at the Polynesian Resort. The food was delicious and we got to meet Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Lilo, and Stitch. Declan was not to sure about the characters. He definitely did not want to get too close to them.



























So I hope you enjoyed the pictures! These are the only ones I took. My camera was thrown off the table when the bag was being searched, and it broke into a few pieces. I so wanted to cry, but was NOT going to let it ruin our trip. My Dad was so sweet and took a million pictures for us. As soon as he gets them uploaded I will share them!

The boys loved Epcot too. We happened to be at the right place at the right time and pretty much got to meet a ton of characters VIP style. I took one, but my dad has the rest.

Soarin and Nemo were the highlight of the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment