Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back at it

Today was my first day back to school! Declan is staying with my mom until the Cullinans feel better and it is a healthy house. He did well, of course, being at Pop and Cyn Cyn's house and I too survived. He is sleeping and all I want to do is wake him up because I missed him so much! It was great to be back at work today. They welcomed me back with a breakfast and gifts. I am so lucky to work with the people I do!

Jason left for North Carolina for a month, so Declan and I are on our own. I miss Jason a lot but know it is just as hard for him to leave us here. Unfortunately there aren't any construction jobs right now in Georgia, so he has to go where the work is. I am so proud of him! We can make it through this for sure!

Hope to take more pictures to post once things settle down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment