Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Family and Friends

World's Best granparents! Making dinner and entertaining their children and grandchildren :-)
The boys and cigar time!

Aunt Staci and Declan



Uncle Chris and Declan. I caught them chatting :-)



Declan on gameday with Dad! Notice his socks :-)



Declan is so lucky to be loved by so many people! We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend with family and friends! We are so excited that football season and fall is here! Declan had his first gameday with us. He had a big time watching the games with his dad. Jason's mom, brother and Lauren also joined us for the game. I cooked a big meal and it was fun to have them over to spend time with Declan. We are hoping his first word is not a cuss word though after Georgia's performance. Ha ha!
















For my Auburn friends...let me explain...We put him in Georgia gear...








1. Because Auburn was not on TV








2. He does not fit into his Auburn onesie yet








3. Aunt KK gave him the onesie and








4. I am a really good wife
















My parents had us over for drinks and dinner and time with the family. It was Declan's first visit to his Pop and Cyn Cyn's house. Staci, Peter, KR, Owen and Gavin came too. My grandmama also came over for the party. It was the first time we were ALL together since Declan was born. All I can say is that I have the BEST family in the entire world. I am so glad we are such a close family! Let's just say my parents spoil their grandkids rotten! They are definitely the luckiest grandchildren in the world.
















We also went to Jason's grandmother's house with the entire family! Minnie cooked a wonderful meal and everyone got to love on Declan! Jason and I were discussing how neat it was that Declan got to see both of his great grandmothers over a weekend.
















We then went to Kendra and Bryan's for a cookout. Times sure have changed, but for the better. Kendra and I have both been so busy having newborns we had not even gotten to catch up with each other. It was also nice for Bryan and Jason to have some "man time" too, ha ha! It was such a nice evening with best friends. Of course Rylan and Declan slept the night away and were perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Man, Declan sure does look good in red and black! I think his Auntie Lindsay night need to buy him another lil' Dawg outfit :o)

    ReplyDelete