Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rylan Leigh Nau


Many of you know that I had the pleasure of being pregnant with my best friend, Kendra. Kendra and I have been best friends since we were 9 years old. We have been through so much together and have remained the BEST of friends. She is a part of our family and is basically a sister to me and her family is my second family. You get the idea...


Kendra told us she was pregnant when we went out for Jason's 30th bday in December...we told them a week later. We were worried at first that being pregnant at the same time might not be the best thing with all of the hormones (and we do sometimes fight like sisters)...BUT that was not the case. It has been wonderful going through this experience with my best friend.


Kendra's due date was the 18th of August and mine was the 24th. Well...Declan and Rylan are 9 days apart. Rylan was born on the 20th...7 lbs. and 3oz. She is absolutely perfect and beautiful...just like her mom. I am so excited that our children will get to grow up together. Now Kendra and I get to take that journey of motherhood together...and God knows I will need her!


We are SO happy for you Kendra and Bryan! You will be amazing parents! Rylan is lucky to have you! We love her so much already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment