Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, August 6, 2009

37 1/2 Weeks and a New Do


I will be 38 weeks on Monday! I went to the doctor yesterday. Evrything looked great...except my blood pressure was high. He was a little concerned and I have to monitor it the rest of this week and weekend. So far...so good. If it gets high I need to call them. The good news is the baby is full term, so if need be he is ready to make his appearance. So...instead of going to see him later in the week (weekly visits now) I am going to see him Monday after school. Monday is the first day of school, so I am sure my bp won't be up...yeah right. Ha ha! I will keep you posted, but I am feeling great and have great doctors. I also have an amazing husband that makes sure that I follow doctor's orders and that I take care of our baby boy and myself. I will update Monday!


I also got my hair chopped off. I go to an amazing guy to get my hair done. Not only is he a kick ass hair dresser I have also come to love him and his family! Getting my hair done these days is actually enjoyable. I usually go to his house where we have food and wine (when I can) or he comes to one of our houses. It is a time to relax, hang out, laugh...oh yeah and get my hair done! Thank you Kevin! Love you, James and Marissa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment