Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Classroom and the New School Year!











We finally finished my classroom and everything else on my to do list before the school year starts! By we, I mean my wonderful parapros and myself. It took us a couple of extra days when we didn't have to be there (THANK YOU, Debbie) but it is all finished and ready for my kids on Monday. The furlough days did not help, but I have a job that I truly LOVE and I am passionate about...it doesn't get much better than that as far as a job or career goes=) I work with wonderful people and we have an amazing principal and administration. I am very lucky. It is going to be hard for me to go out on maternity leave, but I know my students are in good hands. For those of you who don't know me...my students are SO important to me and I adore each and everyone of them that I have taught or currently teach. I know that 6 weeks will fly by with my new baby boy too. So...I will cherish every moment with him and trust that my class is taken care of. I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment