Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nicole and Sawyer

Me and precious Sawyer
Dixon watching their every move...
Look how adorable she is...she loves her mommy :-)
Dixon still making sure Nicole knows what she is doing. Ha ha!

Nicole and Sawyer came to visit us this week. Nicole is one of my best friends from high school. We go waaayyy back and have been through a lot together. Nicole tried for a very long time to get pregnant and close to 3 years later she gave birth to Sawyer Elizabeth Sheffield! We are so happy for Nicole and Ron! Sawyer is perfect in every way and I am already in love with her! Nicole delivered at Piedmont Hospital (which is where I will deliver) and we also go the same OB practice. It has been so nice to go through this experience with her...she has answered a lot of questions I have had. Thank you!!!


We also got to see how Dixon (our dog) does with a newborn baby...and he did GREAT! He has been around my nephews, but never a baby. He loved Sawyer and wanted to kiss her all over and protect her when she cried. I think he will be great with Declan!

No comments:

Post a Comment