Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday

The boys celebrating my bday

Kara, Aunt Staci, and Declan
I chopped off the 2...but could not resist that smile!



He can't believe he is 2 months either apparently!



Me and my boy on my 29th birthday! He was definitely the BEST present of all!



I turned 29 ont the first and Declan turned 2 months on the 11th! My wonderful husband was out of town for my birthday, but sent me beautiful flowers to work. Declan and I went out to eat with my family and it was an uneventful yet perfect bday. I got the best present of all this year...a perfect and healthy baby boy!












My amazing mom and sister were nice enough to take Declan to his 2 month check-up. He had to get all of his shots =( Mom and Staci said that he did SO well! I felt like a terrible mom for not being able to take him, but I cannot afford to miss a day of work right now. Declan was 11lb.s and 13 oz. He was in the 50th percentile for everything. Thanks to my sister noticing after keeping D, that he has reflux. Staci told the doctor what she had been seeing and the signs all pointed to reflux. Dr. Elliott prescribed Zantac for little D. It seems to be working very well! It is not covered under insurance which stinks, but whatever it takes to make Declan happy and not in pain. Poor little guy hardly complains...good thing my sister noticed. He goes back to the doctor in December. We will keep you updated!










Time is still flying...I wish it had a pause button at times!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Staci,

    Ian had reflux and had meds for it. We also had to give him Maloxx Supreme 1/2 tsp bf eating. It helps a lot. He was on Zantac for about 2 weeks before we noticed that he was getting uncomfortable again, and then he went on to Prevacid. I also had to have him sleep elevated on a wedge. Good Luck!

    DIL to Ginny Woodside Boemanns
    cousin through marriage on the woodside side :)

    ReplyDelete