Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, October 12, 2009

Beach

I LOVE THE BEACH!
Don't let him fool you...he LOVED it!

Worn out!


Pool with Dad




The collest baby EVER!



We had our first family vacation and it was WONDERFUL and RELAXING! I was furloughed Friday and we had a school holiday on Monday, so we decided to go to Florida! Jason flew in Thursday night from Willmington and we picked him up from the airport and headed for the beach. I am not even "sugar coating" it one bit when I say that Declan was absolutely PERFECT! He was perfect on the ride there, perfect while we were there, and perfect on the way home. It made the vacation so enjoyable! He LOVED the water once he got over the initital shock. I think we definitely have a water baby on our hands! Thank you to the Emery's for letting us stay at their beautiful condo! Love you guys!












We are about to drop Jason off at the airport again =( He will be back in North Carolina for 2 weeks before he comes home again! I hate this SO much, but we will make it through. Jason hates being away from us too, but "it is what it is," right now. Complaining won't fix it...I just have to be super mom and hang in there until these out of town jobs are done. We can do it! Thank God for family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment