Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, October 26, 2009

Hanging In There

Dancing at the pumpkin patch!
Great Aunt Jana

Watching the Auburn game by the fire :-)



Precious face!



Go TIGERS!



Our computer is broken...I am hoping to have it fixed soon....sorry for the delay in updates....




















Jason got home late on Wednesday this week. It was so nice to have him home! We both are definitely adjusting to this working out of town thing. It is going to be a long time until he is home during the week...so what can you do? Not complain, just buck up and deal with it! It is not fun, but we are getting used to it. Declan's face definitely lights up when his dad gets home. It is so sweet! His business is doing very well and I could not be more proud of him. He is definitely the World's BEST dad and Husband.










I definitely look forward to the weekends now more than ever since Declan has been born. I love spending time with my boys. I am working with a student now during the week/weekends now. I love this student and enjoy working with her (the extra money is nice too) but I don't love being away from my family.















Declan is also continuing to have reflux and has days when he is in a lot of pain. Thank God he is with my sister because she is so patient with him during the day. Declan has been on Prevacid for close to two weeks and it does not seem to be working wonders. I plan to call Dr. Elliott this week and hopefully we can figure something out to help Declan feel better. I will keep you updated!




















We had another wonderful weekend at home as a family. I absolutely cherish these moments.





No comments:

Post a Comment