Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

The Scooby Gang! Cousins!
The cutest Scooby Doo in the world!

The amazing Big Kara and Declan!



The cousins in the Mystery Machine!


So cute! Owen, Kara, Declan, and Gavin!




Oh my gosh...we had the BEST Halloween! We watched the terrible Georgia/Florida game at home after I got done working with a student and headed to the Cullinan's. Declan was so happy when we got there. I thin he knows it is his second home. We were greeted by the three other cutest kids in the world...Shaggy (Owen), Daphne (Kara), and Freddie (Gavin). They were so excited to see Declan and could not wait for him to put on his costume. He was Scooby Doo! Owen asked why he wasn't Scrappy? Smart kid...didn't even think about that.










It is so nice to have my family around the corner and be able to share these moments together. Peter cooked, we had wine and seasonal beer and took the kids out. Well...the guys (Jason, Peter and Dad...aka Pop) stayed at the house and Cyn Cyn, Staci, and Big Kara and I took the kids out. They had a blast...and so did we!










Declan has definitely taken to Jason recently. His dad calms him immediately. It melts my heart when I see the two of them hanging out. Jason watched him a lot this weekend while I was working and running errands. I know that it is what dads are supposed to do, but mine does it willingly and happily. I just love our new little family. I have an amazing husband who is a wonderful father and a perfect little boy. Life could not be more perfect right now...well...if Jason were home it would be, but oh well. We are in our routine now and it gets easier everyday! Declan's reflux seems to be getting better too! I am so happy he is not hurting anymore!!!










I also want everyone to know how much our family loves and appreciates Big Kara. Big Kara is Staci's best friend from college and pretty much my other sister. Obviously she means a lot to my sister...her daughter is named after her, but she also means the world to me. She has been there for everyone in our family and attends every damn function we have. There are not that many genuine, caring, and down to earth people as Kara. She is amazing and I love her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment