Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friends

My wonderful friend Sarah! She used to teach next door to me and I miss her so much! Declan LOVES his Aunt Sarah!!! (Sorry you are sideways, Sarah)
Latasha, Declan, and Diane! Latasha also used to teach next door to me and has moved to another school (Maybe it is me...she and Sarah both moved schools after teaching next door to me...ha ha)! I miss her soooooooo much and love her!
Diane and I teach special ed. together (she has never taught next door to me...probably why she has not changed schools yet). She took over for me for grade chair while I was out on maternity leave! I don't know what I would do without her! I adore her!

Jason brought Declan up to school so I could go out with some of my "teacher" friends. They all got a chance to love on Declan. He was in heaven and so were they! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment