Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 Months Old







Declan is 3 months old! I can't believe that he is 3 months old and that Thanksgiving and Christmas are around the corner. We don't really have any big news or major events to share. Jason has been home this week and it has been wonderful. Declan just hangs out with him and laughs. He might just be a daddy's boy...for now anyway. Ha ha! The Prevacid is working and he is just about the happiest baby in the world! We go to the doctor next month for his 4 month check-up and more shots.






We will head to the Nau's for the UGA/Auburn game this weekend. I am sure I will have some cute pictures to post. Jason and I don't always watch this game together, but we figured that both of our teams are awful, so what the hell! Good times with good friends.



I am still teaching ESY (extended school year) on the weekends. I am getting kind of burned out, but hanging in there! I am also hoping to get a family picture taken this weekend. Yes...I am going to attempt to send out Christmas cards this year...I know, I know I don't even do thank you notes, so we will see.




***I AM NOT SURE WHY THE PICTURES ARE SIDEWAYS!!! I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX THEM =( SORRY!







I will post again soon =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Stef!!! He is so precious, and I can't believe how old he is already. It has been way TOO long since I loved on that boy. I know you are super busy with school and Jason being gone, but let's try to get together soon :o) I love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete