Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

Merry Christmas!
Definitely the most precious gift of all!

Santa was good to me!


Sick Christmas Eve :-(




Declan and his great grand parents!



Well...this was officially the BEST Christmas EVER! We got our present a little early...like August 11th. Declan was definitely the most precious gift of all this year. It is so wierd to think that we told our family and friends that I was pregnant on Christmas last year and now he is here! I said so many times last year..."I can't believe we will have a baby this time next year to celebrate with us!"












Declan has been sick since before Thanksgiving. He cannot seem to kick this cold and low grade fever. He has begun teething too on top of it. But I will have you know he is still the world's happiest baby! He just cooes, smiles and carries on like nothing is wrong with him. How did we get so lucky??? He was an angel on Christmas Eve and Christmas...












Christmas Eve






We went to Jason's grandmother's house. She always cooks the best meals and she never has me bring anything. I am so good with that! Declan was showered with gifts and had a great time.












We then took Declan to meet his great grandfather. I had never met Charles Edward Sr. either so it was a special day. We are not sure how much longer he will be with us, so I was so happy that they could meet each other. Family is so important!












After that we enjoyed a night by the fire with some cocktails and Christmas movies as a family...absolutely perfect (except for poor D coughing all night).


















Christmas






We gave Declan his stocking and gifts! Even though he was sick, he seemed to really enjoy it!







We then went over to the Cullinan's house. Declan got so many gifts it was unbelievable! This kid is spoiled rotten. Jason and I definitely scored with the best gift too...my parents are giving us a 3 day trip getaway anywhere that Air Tran flies and they will keep Declan! Are you kidding me? A very much needed and appreciated gift. We are sooooooo lucky!







My brother-in-law cooked probably one of the best meals I have ever had in my entire life! The kids seem to have a blast too. They were all so gracious and so much fun.







We definitely remembered the reason for the season too. It was a perfect CHRISTmas!




















No comments:

Post a Comment