Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Winter


Don't you want to eat hi leg!




Playing with Pop!



Big boy!




Declan is 4 months old and Jason turned 31 this month and the holidays are around the corner?! Seriously...where did the time go?!










I have one more week of work and then I am off until January 4th! I cannot wait for the break! I just want to relax and spend time with friends and family.










I am taking Declan to the doctor for his 4 month check-up next Monday, so I will update after that. He is so much fun! He is belly laughing and cooing all of the time. It is just so much fun to watch him grow and become more aware of his surroundings. Today he was sitting on my lap and grabbing our cat's ears and laughing out loud. It was precious. He is looking more and more like his dad. Which is just fine with me :-) He is FINALLY finished with being sick too! It was a rough 2 weeks. I am so happy he feels better.










We had our first night out without Declan to celebrate Jason's birthday. We went to our annual charity party called "Night of the Shining Stars." It is a big event to "give back" with some important people. Declan and I went shopping and bought gifts for boys ages 3-5 to give to the Miracle Network and Jars of Clay. Last year we left the party early because I wasn't feeling well (found out I was preggers 3 days later), so it was nice to stay later. Jason and I went to Cabernet after that and enjoyed a steak dinner and more cocktails and then we got a hotel room so we did not have to drive. It was such a nice, fun, and very much needed night out. It was really nice to spend some time alone with Jason. My parents watched Declan. It is the best feeling in the world to leave him with them and not worry about him at all. I missed him, but definitely not worried! I continue to thank God for our wonderful family everyday!










No comments:

Post a Comment