Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Croup, Thanksgiving and time with friends!

Cyn-Cyn and GiGi!



Great Uncle Ted and Declan



Great Aunt Susan and Uncle Ted




Our precious boy...






Poor baby...notfeeling well...




Declan had the croup...and still has a cold. Poor guy! I am so lucky to have an amazing family and wonderful husband to get me through all of this. I think it is funny no one tells you this stuff can happen when you are preggers...don't get me wrong...it is worth it, but it has been rough. There is nothing worse than seeing your child suffer...I count my blessings everyday that it is just a cold. Again...God only gives you what you can handle!














Let me think what I was most thankful for this Thanksgiving....(in no particular order...after Declan of course)














- My new adorable, perfect, amazing, healthy baby boy...Declan Edward Wood







-My husband who I fall more in love with daily!!! I am so lucky to be married to my best friend!!!







- My sister...It is so wonderful to know Declan is in good hands and taken care of and so loved daily. He gets to spend time with his aunt, uncle and cousins daily...what could be better???







My mom and dad aka...Pop and Cyn Cyn! The most amazing parents and grandparents alive! No words can explain how grateful I am to them daily!!!







-My job and students...it is so hard for people to go to work, but not me. I look forward to seeing my students daily! They are my world...another part of it, but still a part of it. They make me smile and laugh everyday! I adore them and what I do!







-My friends and their families. You know who you are. No way I could make it without you! I cherish our friendship more than you now!!!







-My coworkers/friends...you guys are so much fun to work with with and keep me sane! I am so thankful for that!














No comments:

Post a Comment