Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, February 14, 2011

18 Months

The DEW was 18 months on the 11th!  Wow!  I took him to his doctor's appointment after work.  He is 50% across the board.  The doctor did comment about how he was obviously eating well, ha ha!  He is right where he should be and a little further along with his speech.  He is saying 2-3 word phrases and talking up a storm!  We are also having a lot of tantrums.  I swear...my job and background has prepared me so much to be a Mom when it comes to this stuff.  Declan has no idea what types of behaviors I deal with all day long and his don't even come close.

He is attached to me at the moment....definitely at the stage where he LOVES his Mama and tolerates his Dada.  I'm okay with that for now.  I will enjoy it while I can.

 Throwing sand out of Jason's truck.
 LOVES sand!
 Likes it in his hair :-)

 Busted lip....
 Frozen washcloth to help it.
 Hanging out with Sidney

He had some guy time with our friend Sidney and Jason outside building a ramp and playing in their trucks.  It was all fun until Declan figured out how to open the truck door and fell out on his face.  He was saved by Sidney's phone (which shattered) and came out with only a busted lip.  I think it freaked Jason and Sidney out more than Declan.  He only cried for a second and was furious when Jason brought him inside to eat.  He is definitely ALL boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment