Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, February 20, 2011

"Dada Wook"

 Love this one...
 So cute!
 He had that smile the entire time!
 Dirt!  Yay!

 Love Jason's reaction in this one!
 How much do they look alike?!  My VERY handsome boys!


Jason worked all weekend and of course we missed him being home with us.  Declan was walking around the house and calling for his Dad.  He said with his sad face...."Dada wook," and I told him yes, that Dada was working.  Then he started saying "shoe" and "bye bye," "Dada."  I called Jason and asked if we could come and see him.  How could I not?!  The boy wanted to see his Dad!    He has absolutely has no fear and loved playing in the dirt and riding on the tractors with Jason.   I took a ton of pictures of course, but here are a few. 

No comments:

Post a Comment