Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saturday In The Park....

 Picnic time :-)
 Lollipops! Yay!  Declan apparently did not want his picture taken.
They loved the nature center!
 Yeah...this bucket was filled with water (notice his pants above).  Turned my head for a second and he was in it.
 Loved the water!
 Butt hammocks!


Beautiful weather hit Georgia again and we definitely took advantage of it.  My mom and I took Declan, Kara, Owen, and Gavin out to enjoy the beautiful weather.  First stop was the playground, then a picnic, onto the Chattahoochee Nature Center, and ended at Pop and Cyn Cyn's with pinata fun.  The pinata is a little random, but my parents brought back some goodies (like they always do) from their trip to Mexico.  It was a long and fun day.  Declan maybe napped for 30 minutes, but was a happy camper.  My niece and nephews are 3 of the most well behaved children I have ever been around. They have the best personalities and are so sweet. My sister and brother-in-law are sure doing something right!  It was such a fun day!  I'm very lucky to live so close to my family and get to see them all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment