Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, July 30, 2011

PCB

We are at the beach and having a blast.  I basically got a total of 10 days off this entire summer.  I am not complaining just not a lot of time to getaway.  Jason convinced me to take a beach trip, so here we are.  Some wonderful friends of my parents (and ours too) let us use their wonderful condo in Panama City.  This is our second family vacation since Declan was 3 months old.  This is where we went on that vacation too.  It has been pretty relaxing (as much as it can be with a 2 year old).  We have played in the pool, on the beach, in the sand, and eating lots of seafood.  It is just wehat I needed before the hectic school year starts on Monday.  I'm glad I listened to Jason, he knew we both needed this!

 Picnic in the mornings
 Sharing with Scout :)
Foggy! Oops!
 Loves the pool now!
 My boys!
Puddle Jumper.  This floatie was a life saver.  Declan has been "swimming" around the pool now.  He loves to put it on and to have his freedom.  Love this thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment