Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, March 31, 2012

29 Weeks!

I will be 29 weeks on Monday! That means 10 weeks to go! We will schedule the c-section when I get back from Spring Break. I passed the 3 hour glucose test. Everything came back normal. Yay! I had my thyroid levels checked yesterday...they are still low, so she upped my prescription again and we will check them again in 6 weeks. I'm SO excited to meet baby Mead!!!

Declan and I are headed to Fripp Island in the morning with my sister and all of the kids!!! It will definitely NOT be relaxing, but I can't wait! We have so much fun! Declan is going to have so much fun this year! It is also the last little trip with just the two of us:(. I'm very attached to Declan these days. He definitely has my heart!

We will miss Jason so much! He has to stay home and work, but I think he might enjoy the week alone;)

That is all for now! I will be sure to update with pics from our trip:)



No comments:

Post a Comment