Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Finally....

We finally made a decision on childcare for Declan and Mead!!! It was not easy, but I'm so glad it has been made. It is a huge weight off of my shoulders! They will be staying near my school at an in-home daycare. I really did not want to pull Declan from the school setting, but after meeting with Tina and seeing the set-up she has in her home, I knew it would be a perfect fit. She is a certified teacher, who follows a researched based curriculum, keeps/teaches a total of 6 kids (and that is not everyday), and Mead will be the only baby!!! It is almost to good to be true. I'm so happy to have found such a wonderful place for our boys.

I'm going to take Declan 1 or 2 days a week this summer to help him with the transition and to learn how to swim. She has a pool at her house and has a certified swim instructor come to her house to teach the kids! This is definitely something I wanted Declan to do this summer and it all kind of fell into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment