Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, June 18, 2012

And Then There Were Four....

Happy Birthday, Mead Douglas Wood! You were born on June, 13 2012. Here are your stats...7lb. 15oz. And 20.5 inches long with a head full of black hair! You could not be more perfect and you have completed our family. I fell in love with you immediately...we all did.

I'm not going to go into detail about m c-section. I survived and it was WAY better than last time, but it still sucked. It was completely worth it though. My recovery time was way faster too! Mead was born on Wednesday at 8:59 am and we were home Friday in time for lunch. My mom and Jason were there to support me and my sister kept Declan. It was so nice NOT to worry about him and focus on Mead.

So far he is a great baby, just like his big brother. He eats (very well), sleeps, poops and pees. Pretty uneventful, but he loves to cuddle and I'm enjoying every second.

Declan LOVES his baby brother, but has had a hard time adjusting. We have had a lot of behaviors. I know it will get better with time, but I want my sweet little boy back!

We are home and happy! Thank you for all of the messages, prayers, good thoughts, calls, gifts, and everything! We are very lucky and we know it! Can't wait for everyone to meet Mr. Mead!!!

Here are some pictures. We did a terrible job at the hospital of taking pics. Here are some of the BEST ones.




























Seriously...I don't even have one of my husband holding his son? This is terrible! The other pictures I took barely came out. Please know at we had visitors and I DID take pictures. Mom fail...the first of many I'm sure. I will download the rest and send them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment