Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Declan's First Braves Game 5-29-12

Jason took us to the Braves game last night. It was our first game as a family and Declan's first game altogether. It was a perfect night. The weather was perfect and the company was even better. I'm not sure who had more fun...Declan or Jason. We got there a couple of hours early and made it to the 5th inning! Not too bad! It was probably one of the most fun times I've had with my boys! It is nice to spoil Declan while we can! Oh and the Braves won! Yay!




Tailgating


Walking in with Dad...death grip on his ticket.


He was so excited to have his face painted! I love this picture!


My boys and Homer!


How cute!


Love these two!


Go Braves!


Both with their preferred beverages!


Swollen Me and The DEW


Cheering!


Perfect night!

No comments:

Post a Comment