Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lots of Changes

How cute are his school pictures?!


It is the last week of school! Yay! I will miss my students and working this summer terribly, but I'm going to focus on being a mom this summer! I'm really looking forward to it!

So........we have the last week of school, Declan will start in home daycare next month to help him transition in August, swimming lessons, a new baby, possibly a move in the near future(fingers crossed). That's a lot for an adult, but even more so for a two year old! We will do whatever we can to make all of these changes as smooth as possible, but he is a tough little boy.

I'm still right on schedule with my pregnancy! Uneventful, but great appointments:). Mead will be here in 3 weeks! I can't wait! I'm still pretty attached to Declan and really looking forward to the next few weeks to focus on him!


Other than that things are good in Wood's World!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment