Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, May 7, 2012

Sprinkle

My best friend threw a "sprinkle" for Baby Mead yesterday. It was the most perfect laid back shower with some of my closest friends. I had a few that couldn't make it, but contributed to a gift that we really needed....our monitors along with some other fun gifts. My friends continue to amaze me with their generosity. I am so unbelievably lucky to have the friends that I have and they mean the world to me. Kendra put a lot of time into a getting everything together for the present and shower. Mind you, she is 17 weeks pregnant and has a two year old...not sure how she does it all. I'm so grateful to have her for my BFF!!! It was a wonderful afternoon and a very special day for me and my baby boy! Thank you girls! I love you all so much, you have no idea!












Love them!





Onesies we made for Mead to wear each month!


My two moms! My mom and Kendra's mom Jill:)


Me and Kendra! Pregnant together again:)


Some of my girls! Casey, Kristin, Morgan, Sari, Me, Mom, Kendra, Jill and Rylan
Not pictured and really missed....Ashley, Kim, Nicole, Lindsay, Lauren and Staci


Love seeing his name! Thanks, Morgan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment