Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Liam Christopher Wood

Our nephew was born on Monday! He is absolutely perfect and we love him so much already. He was in the transitional nursery when we went to visit, so I haven't been able to hold him yet! It is killing me! Hoping to see him and love on him this weekend! I am beyond happy for Chris and Lauren! They are going to be wonderful parents! Also excited for Declan and Mead to have another cousin to love and play with. My pictures are terrible, but I will be taking more! Declan was very excited to see his cousin! I think being at the hospital helped too. We are taking a tour of Piedmont specifically for him this weekend. Anything to help him with all of the changes he will be going through!

We love you, Liam! Happy Birthday:)













No comments:

Post a Comment