Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello 32!

It is my birthday and it has been a GREAT day! Mead was so excited to tell me "happy bday!" that he woke up at 4:00. Apparently Declan was excited too, because he was up at 5:00! They are their father's boys!

I started the day off with coffee, monkey bread, and cards from my wonderful coworkers and friends followed by calls, texts,emails and FB messages from family and friends! My sweet husband surprised me at work with a balloon and cupcakes! Very thoughtful!

The boys had a great day at their new school! That was the best news. So glad they transitioned well! We headed home and had dinner. My how times have changed, but it was perfect.

I'm so happy to be where I am at the age of 32. I have beautiful and healthy children, an incredible husband who I'm madly in love with, a beautiful home, a wonderful family, and a job and that I absolutely love and I'm so passionate about! Life is good!

Thank you for all of the bday wishes! It is going to be a great year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment