Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Uncle Ted's Haunted House

My uncle Ted belongs to the FOE (fraternal order of eagles). Every Halloween they put on a very cool fair and haunted house that he helps with. It is open to the public, but a lot of individuals with special needs go. Right up my alley! We took Dec last year and he liked it, but he was really into it this year. He even went through "Uncle Ted's haunted house" as he calls it. We met my mom there along with Kara and Gavin. Jason had the day off which was SO nice. It was great to spend a Saturday as a family! I LOVE my boys!




Making cookies!




Love this one! Mead and Cyn Cyn!






Uncle Ted and Mead!


Finally a picture of the two of them!




Mead Douglas Wood and Ted Douglas Mead:)




Entering the haunted house!



After!



So Brave:)






Fortune teller!



Painting with Dad:)



Bounce house fun!






My Aunt Susan in costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment