Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Milestones At The Wood House

We have a baby that has his first nasty cold, but has started sleeping through the night! Have you ever sen a baby that has a snot nose, terrible cough, an upset stomach yet is still smiling?! If you haven't come visit us! I have one happy, sick, and cuddly baby on my hands! He has been getting up, but just coughing and cooing and going back to bed! hope it continues...the sleeping, not the sick part. Mead also has mastered the tripod sitting position! Not too shabby for our 4 1/2 month old. He is so aware and is ready to move. He is wearing 6-9 month clothes, size 3 diapers and loves oatmeal and rice cereal, but hates baby food! He screamed bloody murder when trying bananas...not quite ready so we will hold off!


In other news...Declan is potty trained! Yep! Underwear during the day and pull up at night! Apparently he just needed to do it on his own time! So proud of him and glad it was before the age of 4! 2 in diapers is not cheap!

I got to spend election day with my boys today! I live them so incredibly much. We didn't get to do much since Mead was sick, so lots of cuddling. That was just fine for me:)



I swear he is sick! He was just boogie wiped!


I love my toys:)





Tripod:)


Love my exersaucer:)


What?


Nothing cuter than a little booty in big boy underwear!


Love this face!


Play doh time!

No comments:

Post a Comment