Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I'm so thankful for so many things everyday, but today especially because that is what the holiday is for! I'm thankful for our health, our family, friends, a beautiful home, my students past and present, and a job that I love! I'm extra thankful for Mead who has completed our family and can enjoy the holiday with us. So much to be thankful for!










I am so thankful for moments like this! Family time with my boys! I have the most wonderful husband and father to our boys. He is absolutely amazing and could not be more thankful for this man! I'm so in love with these two little boys and so thankful for their health and incredible personalities!

Happy Thanksgiving to our friends and family! We are very thankful for you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment