Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, November 23, 2012

Success!

This was my first time hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our house and it was a success. My mom did the turkey, but I did all of the sides. It was such a nice night! We missed the Cullinans of course, but we had a wonderful time! I was happy to do it too! It made me happy that my mom did not have to cook or clean up and could relax after all she does for us! Well, and if mom is happy, we all are:). Jason made a wonderful fire after dinner and we let the food settle, drinks flow, and counted our many blessings. This was probably one of my most favorite Thanksgivings ever:)





The set up!








Made personalized placemats with the boys handprints:)



Helping with the fire!




My love:)



Best parents and grandparents ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment