Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day

Our boys could not be luckier to have Jason as their father! Declan walked around with a #1 dad hat and would not let me leave without it!!!! He LOVES his Daddy! So does Mead...he runs to him and grabs him at the Knesset the minute he walks in the door! Makes my heart so happy! I knew Jason would be a great Dad, but he has exceeded my expectations! He is amazing! We are so lucky! Love MY boys!

Scott Woodside...there are many words to describe you, but I choose....generous, hilarious, loving, selfless, and wonderful! You are the epitome of a perfect father. Thanks for always being there for me and my family! Your love is unconditional and so evident! We love you!!!!

Mom had Crabs delivered in from Maryland. Yum! Father's Day or Daughter s Day????



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment