Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mead is 1!!!

What?! Where has the time gone?! This has been the absolutely fastest year of my life! I can't believe this time last year we were meeting our other precious little boy! He is amazing! So smart, just like his big bro. He is happy 99% of the time. Still not sleeping through the night...my fault. I just can't get enough of him! I feel so lucky and hate the term "blessed," but I do to have two healthy, smart, and beautiful little boys! We love you Mead man, Meadie Peadie, Biscuit, Chunky Monkey! You have no idea how much joy and smiles you bring to everyone! I have never been out with you and had someone not comment about how adorable you are! We love you!!!




Here is the collage of him in his onesies that my friends made! Best shower gift ever! Thanks, Kendra!

I do have to say happy bday to my bestest friend too! We love you KK and can't wait to celebrate soon! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment