Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, June 13, 2013

SUMMER!

First of all another shout out to SAHMs!!! How do you do it? I love spending time with my precious boys, but they are wild and so busy! I really do think I'm a better mom when I work. Yes, I work with kids, but it is different! I love my boys more than anything in this world, do not get me wrong, but it is time to go back to work! ESY starts Monday! We have had a fun summer filled with lots of things to do (downtime sucks)! From play dates, to adventures, to time with family...I have tried to keep them occupied! I will miss them dearly, but ready to get back to work! ESY is 4 days a week and 4 hours a day, so it is the perfect balance...and I make a little extra $$$:). Here are some pics of summer so far...



Play date with Waverly and Nolan...so freaking cute!



Hippo Hop



Graduation parties!



Spray ground fun!



Train with Cyn Cyn!



Carousel with Mommy!



My world! Just being cute:)

No comments:

Post a Comment