Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, July 27, 2009

36 Weeks...the countdown is on....

I went to see Dr. Taylor today. It was a very uneventful visit...which is good :-) Declan is head down and has a healthy heartbeat. I am very blessed and have had a very good pregnancy. I will be going to the doctor every week now until he gets here! I cannot believe I am only four weeks away from my due date! Time is really flying by now. I will be working this week at school and preparing for my students to come back on the 10th. Where did the summer go?!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie! I'm so glad you have joined the Mommy Blogging world! I am putting a link to your blog on mine right now so I can check it during my "blog time" while Parker naps. Can't want to see pictures of baby Declan!

    ReplyDelete