Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, July 24, 2009

New Home

Our New House

The Bell Tower
Some of you may know that we recently moved. We are still living in Midtown and moved about a quarter mile from our old town home into a house. Our new house is ranch style, which is nice for me now...and Dixon (our dog). It is also a little more "kid" friendly. For those of you who had been to our old house...my dad said that we lived in the "Bell Tower." We are very happy with the move and new house, BUT we miss our neighbors a ton! Let me tell you though..moving 7 months pregnant was NOT fun! There is NO way we could have done it without the help of my mom and movers. My mom is the world's strongest woman! I had to rely on her a lot with me being pregnant and with Jason working. She basically organized our entire house with a little of my help here and there. It was fun spending time with her and having her help! We are very grateful to you, mom! THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment