Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer is ending and Declan will be here soon....




This is my first blog entry...so please be patient....



I wanted to create a blog to let family and friends know what is going on in our world. I love looking at our friend's and family's blogs, so I decided to create our own.



Summer is quickly coming to an end :-( I cannot believe that is it almost over and that my due date is a month from today! I am going to spend the next couple of weeks making sure my students, parapros, and long-term substitute are set for when I am out on maternity leave. I am only taking 6 weeks off and then I will be back in the classroom. My sister has offered to keep Declan for us when I go back to work. I am so grateful to have her. I am not sure who is more excited...Aunt Staci or my adorable niece Kara!



So...these next few weeks will be busy preparing for baby Declan and making sure things at work are okay.

I will try to post pictures soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment