Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, July 24, 2009

Declan's Nursery

My favorite decoration made by one of my very talented nephews, Gavin.


Monkeys everywhere:-)











So, I finally finished the nursery. I went with a monkey theme and I am hoping that they do not become Declan's childhood fear. We have a lot of monkeys in the nursery. I am not the best decorator, but it was so much fun to do! They are serious when they say that "nesting" stuff kicks in.
Jason put together everything...including the crib twice. Do not assemble a crib in another room and then try to move it in to the nursery. Not a good plan as Jace discovered. He was very patient though. He is going to be an incredible father!

I had 3 amazing showers and received so many wonderful things for our new baby boy! He is loved so much already by so many people. I am so thankful and grateful for everything we were "showered" with. We are so lucky to have our friends and family! Thank you!










No comments:

Post a Comment