Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, May 9, 2011

Congrats Uncle Chris and Aunt Lauren!

It has been awhile since I have blogged.  Shame on me!  Jason is back to traveling and I have been slammed with The DEW and wrapping up the end of the year and starting summer school.  Phew!  Not tyring to sound like "Mary Martyr," just busy.  Don't worry...our lives have not been that eventful so you haven't missed anything.  Ha ha!
We went to a housewarming party last weekend for Chris and Lauren.  They just bought a house in Sugar Hill and it is absolutely perfect for them and BEAUTIFUL!  I am so proud of them and so happy for them.  My sweet brother-in-law did however over serve me.  I hate it when he does that!  We have the best time with Chris and Lauren and can't wait to have Declan have a spend the night at their new home.  Hint hint!
 Showing Aaron and Amy "Thomas."
 Lauren, Amy, and me
 Crazy Uncle Chris will do anything to make his nephew laugh :-)
 Brothers...and look nothing alike, but both very handsome :-)
Just hanging out....

No comments:

Post a Comment