Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a nice Mother's Day with my boys.  They gave me the sweetest card and made me a wonderful breakfast and wait for it... I did not have to clean up.  If you know my husband then you know that is a Christmas Miracle.  I still love you, Honey :-)  The rest of my family was out of town and Jason had to leave yesterday to go back out of town.  I was missing everyone, but Declan kept me busy as usual. 

If you keep up with this blog you know what an amazing Mother I have.  Hands down, she is the BEST.  Nope...your mom does not even hold a candle to her.  My mom is better than your mom!  Just kidding.  I am very lucky to have such an incredible mom and honestly have NO idea what I would do without her.  I want to be just like her when I grow up :-)  I love you, Mom and appreciate you so much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment