Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hans!

I'm pretty sure we have a new member of our family!  His name is Hans.  I was really ready for another dog.  I don't think Jason was quite there, but I figured I could talk him into it:-)  My friend Sara mentioned something about finding a home for their dog.  I immediately jumped on the opportunity.  They are looking for the right fit for Hans.  So, Declan and I picked him up on Friday after school.  We took their dog and left them the horrible stomach bug we had...doesn't seem very fair.  Declan had butt soup all over their floor and we even had to give him a bath there.  Thankfully they are the nicest family ever and were so sweet about it.  Sorry Bashor Family!!!

We love Hans already!  He is a great dog and I think it is going to be a great fit!  Here are some pictures I took today.

Sidebar...the stomach bug got Jason Saturday and me last night.  Could not make it into work today.  Never had a stomach bug before.  It is hard to be sick and be a Mom, that is for sure!  We made it though.  Declan was an angel.  I finally got up the strength to take these two out to run off some of their energy!








No comments:

Post a Comment